Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

4 posters

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO

Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO Empty Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO

Post  Stormwinder Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:02 pm

I guess I haven’t done my review and report of Candylane 2009. I went last weekend and this weekend. I thought they had the most characters out that I have ever seen at the park. Yesterday every ride was open. Both days the crowd was not bad. They did not decorate any more or less at the park. If you include NOEL, they decorated a lot more. I think that the park did a good job with Christmas this year. Lets hope it stays this way through the end of December.

Now The pictures
    Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO Adl288

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 2iu44kh
    The Kissmas tree is in Comet Hollow Again

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 10ftcgg
    Music Box Way

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 2pq293p
    Stupid fly got in my picture. Sad

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 24omwlv
    Santa’s reindeer are back in Canyon River Catering rendeer

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 5pmw0n

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 2mhg76a

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 2yni7mt
    NOEL was a good show (although Dutch Wonderland had a better song selection). Don’t even bother trying to watch it from the Looper bridge, you cant even see the Kissmas tree there. The Dolphin bridge is the best if you want to see a overall view of it. Also if you can time it right riding the Skyview during the show is cool.

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 2u5tgfa

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 20qz9zl
    Chocolate World has a house made out of all chocolate. You can see Santa infront of it.

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO 2a9bcqx

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO Es2cmt
    I saw Trans Siberian Orchestra yesterday at the Giant Center. I had 5th row seats. I have seen them 6 times and this one was one of the best.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO Empty Re: Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO

Post  HPCrazy Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Nice pics there! I was actually expecting more pics from you than that as a matter of fact. I'm guessing they were from the day after we went (except the Trans Siberian ones). I agree that they added more lights if you include N.O.E.L.. Actually I think that N.O.E.L. makes Comet Hollow look alot prettier. It seemed to draw alot of interest to park patrons. I hope that they will bring it back again next year.
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO Empty Re: Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO

Post  Stormwinder Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:55 pm

I did take a lot more pictures, but it takes a while to load them all up. NOEL was a good addition to Candylane.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Great pictures! I like how much Hershey decorates. The setup looks great this year.
    hpinsane
    hpinsane
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Hersheypark: Candylane Trip Report Nov 15 & 22 also TSO Empty It certainly was...it certainly was!

Post  hpinsane Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:37 am

Fanatic wrote:Great pictures! I like how much Hershey decorates. The setup looks great this year.
    Yeah, these are really nice pictures. Kudos to all the people who set that stuff up!
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 am

hpinsane wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Great pictures! I like how much Hershey decorates. The setup looks great this year.
    Yeah, these are really nice pictures. Kudos to all the people who set that stuff up!

Agreed! Out of all three events, Candylane probably takes the most time and effort to set up/tear down. HP in the Dark doesn't have nearly as much, and STITP has barely anything. I remember seeing pics of STITP in the first year or two of operations, and they had the park more decorated with balloons and large flower ornaments. It was actually pretty nice. Now, it's just what you would find at HP in the Dark, minus the Halloween-based names, decorations, music and the rides out in Midway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:39 am