Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

4 posters

Hershey: Chocolate-Covered February

HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hershey: Chocolate-Covered February Empty Hershey: Chocolate-Covered February

Post  HPCrazy Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:27 pm

http://www.chocolatecoveredfebruary.com

Who all may be attending? Alex and I will be there one of the weekends during the month of February for the parade at Chocolate World and to drive around the park for some off-season pics. I know this probably doesn't hold that much of an interest to alot of you, but hey, if you may be there, let me know.
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Hershey: Chocolate-Covered February Empty Re: Hershey: Chocolate-Covered February

Post  Stormwinder Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:48 pm

For me Chocolatefest at the Hershey Lodge kicks off Chocolate Covered February every year for me. It is at the end of January. Ill be working there this year.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hershey: Chocolate-Covered February Empty Re: Hershey: Chocolate-Covered February

Post  HPCrazy Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:12 pm

That's cool! We never usually head over there. We're at Chocolate World for the parade (that's also usually the only time every year we even spend a large amount of time just hanging out and walking through and checking out Chocolate World) and go to ZooAmerica if they happen to overlap their free community weekend again with Chocolate-Covered February, besides driving around the park for off-season pics.
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:06 pm

I don't go for Chocolate-Cover-Weekend. I usually wait until Springtime in the Park. I'll think about going again this year... if Storm Runner and Fahrenheit get their inspections done earlier this season. I don't really see the Fahrenheit trains heading back to Europe anyway unless it's something required because of space (the SR and FH part of the shop was kind of cramped when I saw it last year).
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:40 pm

There's a good possibility that they could be running this coming year, especially since Storm Runner has operated for previous STITP's other than its debut year. I wouldn't mind getting back out for that event this year, but I guess we'll see how things go (as long as some place like Harley doesn't overlap an event, which mobbed the place). I remember 2008 was a great year for STITP. Not alot of big crowds.

Getting back on topic. I find Chocolate-Covered February to be something nice to do in the off-season. It helps kill off one of the boring months (February) and gives you something to look forward to once Christmas and New Years are over and everything calms back down.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:45 am

I'll be there the first Saturday in February if anyone else may be around at that time. Usually there for the parade, plus this is like the only time we take our time to walk through Chocolate World itself.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Who's heading to this event this year? Definitely a nice way to kill the off-season blues. I'll be there the first Sunday of the month hanging out at Chocolate World, watching the parade and getting photos from outside the park for an off-season photo update.
    coasteral
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Post  coasteral Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:23 pm

I will be doing something speacial up there this year for the site. An introduction to the new year if you will. Im still
    trying to figure out what im going to say. It will be good non the less.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Will be there this Sunday (2/6) mainly hanging out at Chocolate World, as well as taking our off-season trip around the outside of the park. If anyone might be around and wants to say hi, feel free to let me know. Hoping to have a nice off-season PTR for the site (and some more videos) sometime after.
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Hershey: Chocolate-Covered February Empty Chocolate-Covered February

Post  Ccron10 Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Well folks, we're coming close to February which means it's almost time for Chocolate-Covered February (CCF) for Hershey.

This year kicking off the event is Chocolatefest 2012 where in January 29th, many different local businesses will go and showcase their latest chocolate creations. There will also be entertainment, a silent auction, kids activities, and a live cake competition.
    Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door and children get in for $5.
    More info can be found here. -> http://www.keystonehumanservices.org/events/chocolatefest/

Throughout the month, The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge will be having many chocolate-related classes for everything you can think of. You can find a list of them here. -> http://www.chocolatecoveredfebruary.com/calendar/index.php

On Saturday and Sundays, Hershey's Chocolate World will have the Hersheypark Band performing and throughout the month, there will be food specials in the food court and much more!
    http://www.chocolatecoveredfebruary.com/calendar/index.php

You can find a complete list of the Events and details on the Chocolate-Covered February website.
    http://www.chocolatecoveredfebruary.com

Keep checking back here for more info once it becomes available!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:50 pm