Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

5 posters

Hersheypark: 2011 SPRINGTIME MAP/GUIDE INFO. :)

HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: 2011 SPRINGTIME MAP/GUIDE INFO. :)  Empty Hersheypark's Seasonal Events

Post  HPCrazy Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:05 pm

What's your favorite?

Mine would have to be HP in the Dark. Almost all the park is open and the price is reduced, well worth it. I also like Christmas Candylane. For what you get for only $9.95 with the lights, special activities and rides, it's well worth the money.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: 2011 SPRINGTIME MAP/GUIDE INFO. :)  Empty Re: Hersheypark: 2011 SPRINGTIME MAP/GUIDE INFO. :)

Post  HPCrazy Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Looks like STITP is being expanded to two weekends this year:

Cure Cabin Fever With “Springtime in the Park” at Hersheypark

It’s shaping up to be a long and cold winter, but Hersheypark is busy making plans for “Springtime in the Park.” The annual celebration, this year scheduled for April 2 through 4 and April 10 and 11, will give folks something to look forward to while they’re shoveling snow and bringing in the firewood. This year, the Park is expanding its Springtime celebration to two weekends that provide perfect opportunities to gather the family and enjoy an exciting preview of the 2010 Park season.

Hersheypark will be open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, April 2 and on Saturdays, April 3 and 10. On Sundays, April 4 and 11, Hersheypark will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (The Park will not be open to the public on Friday, April 9.) One-price admission offers access to more than 40 of the Park’s rides, admission to live entertainment shows, and entrance to ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park. Select games, retail shops and food venues also will be open.

Admission will be $23.95 for ages 9 to 54, $15.95 for ages 3 to 8 and ages 55 and older, and free for children 2 and younger. Consecutive-day and group admission plans will be available, and a parking fee will be charged. Tickets may be purchased in advance online at www.Hersheypark.com after February 1 or at participating Giant Foods stores in the Hershey and Harrisburg area after March 27. The website will list all participating Giant Foods stores.

Entertainment choices during Springtime in the Park will include a sea lion presentation at the Hersheypark Aquatheatre and a band performance at the Hersheypark Amphitheatre. In addition, other Hershey attractions – The Hershey Story, The Museum on Chocolate Avenue; Hershey Gardens; and Hershey’s Chocolate World – will be open, providing guests with even more entertainment options during their visit.

Perhaps this was due to the overwhelming crowds on Saturday last year (due to Harley Davidson), which forced them to open up Midway unannounced.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: 2011 SPRINGTIME MAP/GUIDE INFO. :)  Empty Re: Hersheypark: 2011 SPRINGTIME MAP/GUIDE INFO. :)

Post  HPCrazy Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Perhaps all the STITP discussion should have been put here. Let's try to keep all of HP's seasonal events discussed here if we can.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Oh yeah. Guess the topics just drop down when they aren't posted in for a while, and when you want to post something relative, you don't know where. Surprised
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:54 pm

Thought I would resurrect this topic again. Soon we'll be discussing about HP in the Dark. My friend and I will be there the first Sunday. I know there are several here of whom I talked to that would are interested in a meet-up. What's do you like about HP in the Dark t he most?
    coasterbilly
    coasterbilly
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  coasterbilly Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:17 am

Never been, hence why I'm looking to go this fall and meet up with people on here!
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 am

If you're going the first Sunday of the event, I'll be there along with coasteral and Stormwinder.
    coasterbilly
    coasterbilly
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  coasterbilly Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:38 am

make it 3, I'm in!
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:48 am

Well the 4th has come and gone (I always consider that to be the middle of the summer) and soon we'll be in the middle of July. Just two full months until October and before we know it HP in the Dark will be happening. Just thought I would revive this topic again and try to get a meet-up discussion going.

Right now is the time for you to throw in your two-cents. What would you want to see happen at a meet-up? Right now is the time to voice your opinion and give your thoughts as to what we can do for a meet-up at HP in the Dark!
    ChiefRedskin89
    ChiefRedskin89
    Talon: Grip of Fear Level
    Talon: Grip of Fear Level

Post  ChiefRedskin89 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Ok I have no idea what this means but in the HersheyPark Christmas Candylane ride list, Merry Dip Fun Slides are in Comet Hollow?!
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Yeah, they always take the pink slide from out in Midway and place it under Great Bear's barrel roll. They also move the Granny Bugs kiddie ride down there as well.
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Hersheypark: 2011 SPRINGTIME MAP/GUIDE INFO. :)  Empty Hersheypark: 2011 SPRINGTIME MAP/GUIDE INFO. :)

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 pm

HELLO. Sadly, I will likely be unable to make it to the park for the springtime in the park. Just to let you know, I m a Hersheypark/other local parks map collector. I was wondering if there is a map/guide for Springtime In The Park for 2011. If there is, PLEASE E-mail me and let me know if there are maps. My E-mail Adress is ilovecappuccino912@gmail.com THANKS! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Yes, they have new maps out again this year. You can email the park and request one and they'll send one to you. I've done this last year since I was unable to go as well and they sent me one. Just tell them you're a fan of the park, that you're unable to go and you would like to have one to add to your collection.
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 pm

HPCrazy wrote:Yes, they have new maps out again this year. You can email the park and request one and they'll send one to you. I've done this last year since I was unable to go as well and they sent me one. Just tell them you're a fan of the park, that you're unable to go and you would like to have one to add to your collection.

Thanks, I did that, but last time I did that I never got it. Hopefully it will work this time. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 pm