Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

2 posters

Is Conneaut Lake Park open this summer?

jensor06
    Trailblazer Level
    Trailblazer Level

Is Conneaut Lake Park open this summer? Empty Is Conneaut Lake Park open this summer?

Post  jensor06 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 am

I was on the conneaut lake park website, and I have to say, it is crappy.
    It's not a very straight forward site. It just says it is open for 2010 and when I click on the rides link it just says it's open for 2010.
    For someone who is not from the area and have never been there, this site does not help me make my decision whether or not I want to go.
    I will be visiting my sister who lives about an hour from the park and thought it would be nice to go, but I have no clue as to whether it really is open or what the rides or or what the park looks like.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Is Conneaut Lake Park open this summer? Empty Re: Is Conneaut Lake Park open this summer?

Post  Ccron10 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:43 am

I think it will be open, but from the reviews I've heard, don't expect a fully operational or good looking park. It is not like what it was before they closed a few years ago. The Blue Streak is still being fixed up and may not open until later this season or in 2011.

You could stop if you want to, but driving the extra 1/2 hour to Waldameer would be more worth it IMO.

By the way, welcome to the site.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:54 am