Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

5 posters

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania

Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania Empty Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania

Post  Stormwinder Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:26 pm

This topic will be about some of the Haunted Houses in southern Pennsylvania. Share your experences there if you have been to any. All comments are welcome.

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania 24dnb6f
    Shocktoberfest located in Sinking Spring is known to be Pennsylvania's Premier Haunted Theme Park featuring haunts such as Toxic Asylum 3D Extreme, Prison of the Dead, BioHazard Haunted Hayride, and the Monster Midway.

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania 10gy04l
    Located in Glen Mills, PA, Bates Motel features a heart pounding Haunted Hayride, the infamous Bates Motel haunted house, and the Terrifying Westworld Haunted Trail.

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania 33cabrn
    Terror Behing Walls is a lost world of crumbling cellblocks and empty guard towers stands behind the Eastern State Penitentiary's massive 30-foot high walls. Located in Philidelphia

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania 2afg84j
    Located in Mountville, Field of Screams has three high quality heart pounding haunted attractions: The Original Haunted Hayride, The Den of Darkness, and The Frightmare Asylum.

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania 2pyt8u8
    Hidden Terror is located in Newville, PA. I has a maze with many ghouls trying to get you. A graveyard, jungle, neon hallway, and a dark maze are all featured.

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania 2e1aceg
    No one does Halloween like the Legendary Jason’s Woods! Featuring “9 hair-raising haunted attractions. Lancaster’s premier Haunted Attraction!

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania 14dm0ja
    Located in Chamersburg, PA it used the old Franklin County Prison as a heart pounding halloween attraction
    woozybear
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania Empty Re: Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania

Post  woozybear Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:03 pm

I have only ever been to Jason's Woods, and I was not impressed. Not very scary at all, and I am the type that scares easily. That was a couple of years ago, so it may have improved since then.
    krosscoasters
    krosscoasters
    Black Diamond Level
    Black Diamond Level

Post  krosscoasters Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 pm

^Same here. It was rediculous because we waited so long to get into it... just to find out that we wasted our time.
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Stormwinder Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 pm

I was in Jasons Woods 2 years ago, Field of Screams last Sunday, Terror Beyond Bars last year and Hidden Terror is mine. I have had it for 2 years at a church. Me, my brother and my mother design the whole thing. This is its second year. I will be going back to Jasons Woods this year again. I thought it was pretty good. The lines are always the worst, after paying over $20 a person why should we have to wait in a long line?
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Shocktoberfest is only 4 or 5 miles from me and I wouldn't say it's a big deal to me, but I guess it would be to a haunted attraction enthusiest (probably would be like Disney to them in a way probably) if the way they advertise it is true. Some of my friends at school get jobs there and for Halloween, dress up in their character to school. I've even thought about getting a job there, but it was probably too late.

I haven't been to one of these haunted attraction places before.
    Possessed Paula
    Trailblazer Level
    Trailblazer Level

Haunted Houses of Pennsylvania Empty Fright Night Haunted Attraction in Chambersburg

Post  Possessed Paula Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:14 pm

If you're looking for a good Haunted House I would suggest Fright Night in Chambersburg, PA.
    I was there in 2007 and 2008 (they didn't open in 2009) and thought it was very well done. Good actors and scares and extremely detailed sets. The theme changes every few years. This year it's a medieval theme. Their web page is www.fright-nights.com.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:31 am