Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Physics Day at Dorney Park Photo TR

Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Physics Day at Dorney Park Photo TR Empty Physics Day at Dorney Park Photo TR

Post  Ccron10 Sat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm

I haven't been to Dorney in 4 years even though I only live 45 minutes from the place, but since my Physics class had a trip going there, I thought it would be cool to go along. Our class had to do a lab project on Hydra which involved recording G-forces while riding.
    We got to the park before 9:30 and were given early entry even though the park had us wait in front of Wave Swinger until 10:00, but we only had to wait 5 minutes to get on Hydra with a 2 train operation. It's not the best B&M, but it's satisfying.

I was curious to ride Enterprise considering that Hershey took theirs out a few years ago. It was wierd not having a restraint and going upside down at the same time. Great ride though.

Thunderhawk, before today, was my #1 worst coaster on my list, but it have moved up a little. I found that the coaster was smooth on the straight sections, but very rough on the turns (especially on the far end). It is re-rideable, but just bearly.

I'll have more soon including a bunch of photos of Hydra, Talon, Steel Force, and ofcourse Demon Drop. Stay tuned!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:32 am