Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

3 posters

Kennywood Confirms Garfield's Nightmare Renovation

Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Kennywood Confirms Garfield's Nightmare Renovation Empty Kennywood Confirms Garfield's Nightmare Renovation

Post  Ccron10 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm

2011/2012 - Old Mill / Garfield’s Nightmare Renovation - Planned - (9/8/09) According to an update at NewsPlusNotes, Kennywood has confirmed that within the next two years we will see the former Old Mill ride, currently known as Garfield’s Nightmare, rethemed into yet another new experience, likely returning it to something more in tune with it’s roots and history as the Old Mill, which incidently is about 108 years old at this point. Not too many rides can say that!
    I do think this renovation is needed.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Kennywood Confirms Garfield's Nightmare Renovation Empty Re: Kennywood Confirms Garfield's Nightmare Renovation

Post  HPCrazy Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 pm

108 year old? Wow, that's wonderful that it's still operating. Would be nice to see it go back to it's original state again.
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Kennywood Confirms Garfield's Nightmare Renovation Empty Re: Kennywood Confirms Garfield's Nightmare Renovation

Post  Stormwinder Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:26 pm

I would like it to be somewhat orignal too. Although I do like Garfield's Nightmare. Its one of those things that I always look forward to doing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:10 pm