Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

5 posters

Hersheypark: Never do this at Hersheypark

Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark: Never do this at Hersheypark Empty Hersheypark: Never do this at Hersheypark

Post  Stormwinder Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:56 am

Never take inappropriate pictures of girls in The Boardwalk, it could get you in trouble.

Read about it in the link below
    http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2009/11/lebanon_county_elected_officia.html
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: Never do this at Hersheypark Empty Re: Hersheypark: Never do this at Hersheypark

Post  Fanatic Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 am

The guy's an idiot. With his position that he holds, why would he do something like that? Kinda strange. (He is)
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: Never do this at Hersheypark Empty Re: Hersheypark: Never do this at Hersheypark

Post  HPCrazy Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 am

Wow, thanks for posting this. That definitely takes alot a nerve. When I take pics at HP, it's of THE park and not stalking people lol.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:59 am

lol, that's how it should be. I would never do something like that.
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Stormwinder Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:46 pm

When I take pictures at parks, I try very hard not to get anyone in any of my pictures.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Same here. I'm for the scenery and layout or rides when I go to parks. If I do get people in my pics, its because they are on the ride, in the way, or I am taking pictures of the size of the crowd or lines.
    coasteral
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Post  coasteral Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:55 am

Ha Ha HA LOL Thats funny!!!!!! I never thought of that!!!! Once I get a camera Ill take some shots of girls!!!!
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:40 pm

coasteral wrote:Ha Ha HA LOL Thats funny!!!!!! I never thought of that!!!! Once I get a camera Ill take some shots of girls!!!!
    You'd better be kidding because that wasn't funny.

That guy has be a creeper because only people with no life would sink that low. While I do have to agree that it is human nature for a guy or gal to glance at somone in a swimsuit at a waterpark, you completely cross the line taking pictures of someone's privates, male or female.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Ccron10 wrote:You'd better be kidding because that wasn't funny.

That guy has be a creeper because only people with no life would sink that low. While I do have to agree that it is human nature for a guy or gal to glance at somone in a swimsuit at a waterpark, you completely cross the line taking pictures of someone's privates, male or female.

I absolutely agree with Ccron10 ^. I believe it is very inappropriate to agree with something like that. Why would anyone in their right minds even get excited of wanting to take such an action with a camera? Don't you think you'd want to buy a camera and use it appropriately?

coasteral wrote:Ha Ha HA LOL Thats funny!!!!!! I never thought of that!!!! Once I get a camera Ill take some shots of girls!!!!

I really think you need to stop and think before you talk.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:41 am