Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

3 posters

Virtual Queue System Possibly for Kennywood.

Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Virtual Queue System Possibly for Kennywood. Empty Virtual Queue System Possibly for Kennywood.

Post  Ccron10 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:52 pm

(11/23/09) I don’t know too many details, but we’ve heard a rumor that both Kennywood and Lake Compounce may be trying out some kind of Virtual Queue system for the 2010 season. Anyone know more?

This would be interesting to see happen. The biggest challenge I see with this is how they are going to accomplish this with Racer's and Jack Rabbit's queues? There is no option to wait for a particular seat so would they have you enter through the exit instead?
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Virtual Queue System Possibly for Kennywood. Empty Re: Virtual Queue System Possibly for Kennywood.

Post  Stormwinder Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 pm

I hate quick queue's. After paying to get into the park, why pay extra to cut infront of the line. I have been to other parks with it like Six Flags and the line was over a half hour longer because of it.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Virtual Queue System Possibly for Kennywood. Empty Re: Virtual Queue System Possibly for Kennywood.

Post  Fanatic Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 pm

My experience at Six Flags made me want to have gotten the "Flash Pass". It didn't make the regular queue much longer, but the Flash Pass seemed liek it would have been well worth it. I guess it depends on how many people are actually using it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:04 pm