Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

2 posters

Dutch Wonderland: 2012 Gold Pass

Kozmo 1
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Dutch Wonderland: 2012 Gold Pass Empty Dutch Wonderland: 2012 Gold Pass

Post  Kozmo 1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am

Incase anyone hasn't checked Hershey or DW's websites latley, the Gold Pass for both parks is still offered for 2012. Got my HP mailer the other day and just checked DW's site...was actualy curious if they're would have been something offered including DW, KW, LC, Idlewild etc....no such luck though it seems at least for now Sad
    warhawk911
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Dutch Wonderland: 2012 Gold Pass Empty Re: Dutch Wonderland: 2012 Gold Pass

Post  warhawk911 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 pm

Kozmo 1 wrote:Incase anyone hasn't checked Hershey or DW's websites latley, the Gold Pass for both parks is still offered for 2012. Got my HP mailer the other day and just checked DW's site...was actualy curious if they're would have been something offered including DW, KW, LC, Idlewild etc....no such luck though it seems at least for now Sad

That probably won't happen due to the distance between DW and KW.
    Kozmo 1
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  Kozmo 1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 pm

warhawk911 wrote:
    Kozmo 1 wrote:Incase anyone hasn't checked Hershey or DW's websites latley, the Gold Pass for both parks is still offered for 2012. Got my HP mailer the other day and just checked DW's site...was actualy curious if they're would have been something offered including DW, KW, LC, Idlewild etc....no such luck though it seems at least for now Sad

I was just thinking a Maxx/Platinum what have you Pass for Palace Entertainment, like Six Flags and Cedar Fair do. Just was hoping for it since I'd really like to get back to KW soon, and Dutch has always been big for us since we've got kids, and would like to check out Idlewild and Compounce too. So it would have been cool.
    warhawk911
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  warhawk911 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Kozmo 1 wrote:
    warhawk911 wrote:

I was just thinking a Maxx/Platinum what have you Pass for Palace Entertainment, like Six Flags and Cedar Fair do. Just was hoping for it since I'd really like to get back to KW soon, and Dutch has always been big for us since we've got kids, and would like to check out Idlewild and Compounce too. So it would have been cool.

It would indeed bee cool just don't expect it any time soon right now. Maybe in the future there will be something but right now, HP and DW still have a partnership and I don't think that's going to go a way and Palace would be stupid to do away with that.

And that brings up another reason why they may not....contracts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:17 am