Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

4 posters

Hershey or six flags great adventure

andyroo1998
    andyroo1998
    Kozmo's Kurves level
    Kozmo's Kurves level

Hershey or six flags great adventure Empty Hershey or six flags great adventure

Post  andyroo1998 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Now I want every bodys oppinion should I get season passes to hershey or six flags. six flags is about 2 hours away ad hershey 45 min. but six flags coasts lest. hersheys coming out with sky rush this season and nsix flags new bonzi pipe 3 flate rides and skyscreamer. Need oppinion please
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Hershey or six flags great adventure Empty Re: Hershey or six flags great adventure

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 pm

DEFIANTLY Hersheypark. You get free preferred parking, food/beverage and retail discounts, a huge discount book, AND admission to all 3 seasonal events, and summer of course.
    vw87tech
    vw87tech
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Hershey or six flags great adventure Empty Re: Hershey or six flags great adventure

Post  vw87tech Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:54 pm

How can you even compare the 2? Hershey is by far the better choice.
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:17 am

vw87tech wrote:How can you even compare the 2? Hershey is by far the better choice.

I agree 10000000%!!!! LOL
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:23 pm

andyroo1998 wrote:Now I want every bodys oppinion should I get season passes to hershey or six flags. six flags is about 2 hours away ad hershey 45 min. but six flags coasts lest. hersheys coming out with sky rush this season and nsix flags new bonzi pipe 3 flate rides and skyscreamer. Need oppinion please
    Hersheypark on the grounds that they're getting something big and new next year as well as it's the closest for you.

By the way andyroo, please use correct spelling and grammar when posting. That way we can easily read what you are saying. Wink
    andyroo1998
    andyroo1998
    Kozmo's Kurves level
    Kozmo's Kurves level

Post  andyroo1998 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Belo777 wrote:DEFIANTLY Hersheypark. You get free preferred parking, food/beverage and retail discounts, a huge discount book, AND admission to all 3 seasonal events, and summer of course.
    So you said you get a discount book whats in it. And sorry about the spelling. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:11 pm