Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

3 posters

Keystone Thrills Version 3 Is Here!

Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Keystone Thrills Version 3 Is Here! Empty Keystone Thrills Version 3 Is Here!

Post  Ccron10 Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:28 pm

As you can see, I made Version 3 look similar to the website as much as possible. Here is the list of changes I've made:

Forum Changes:
    -A News Ticker so that it's easier to see and find the latest hot headlines.
    -New Ranking System. The more you post, the better the coaster rank you will get. The goal is to get to the Coaster Master Level.
    -Ofcourse the New Skin. I got rid of the ugly green color that's been on the site since last spring.
    -Topic descriptions. Find out what the topic is about and what's the latest update in the thread as far as big news goes (only the topic creator and admin to edit this).
    -Contributor Rank and Group. If you contributed frequent park photos and updates over the past year, you are now part of this group and rank. To be part of this, you must have posted at least 3 park updates or trip reports.
    -Blogs! All members are allowed to create and post their own blog topics (located inside the Randomness Section). Guests visiting the site won't be allowed to acess this section to view, but member will (making it even more special). Talk about and discuss whatever that is on your mind.
    -Slightly Updated Site Logo.

Website Changes:
    Because of the lack of time I've had today, the website will be updated whenever I have time over the next couple of days.

I hope you like it. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns about the new site and forum updates feel free to post them below or private message me. Wink
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Keystone Thrills Version 3 Is Here! Empty Re: Keystone Thrills Version 3 Is Here!

Post  Fanatic Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:28 pm

I really like the new look! The skin is definitely better than the last one.
    I also checked out the features you mentioned as I read them, and they are great too. Very Happy
    gb980109
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Keystone Thrills Version 3 Is Here! Empty Re: Keystone Thrills Version 3 Is Here!

Post  gb980109 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

Hey this latest update is a really good one. I've been around the website for a while just reading about all the different park news and I decided to post because I really like this update.

I especially like the addition of the boxes on the sides of the screen.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:24 pm

I definitely like the new look. I find it much easier to navigate instead of scrolling all the way to the bottom, etc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:57 am