Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

5 posters

Keystone Thrills second site meet-up

HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Keystone Thrills second site meet-up Empty Keystone Thrills second site meet-up

Post  HPCrazy Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 am

Come out and let go of that log cabin fever and get set for the 2011 season! Come ride rides, enjoy the park, and compete with other website members in our 2nd Reese's Extreme Cup Challenge tournament for the chance to win something! Hope to see you there!

Where: Hersheypark, Hershey, PA

Time: 10:30 a.m.

Meeting place: Milton Hershey statue in Founder's Circle.

You may RSVP at our Facebook page, reply in this thread, or send Chris (Ccron10) or myself (HPCrazy) a PM to let us know if you will be attending.

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119236738096285&v=app_2344061033&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=152552054795931&index=1
    intaminfan08
    intaminfan08
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Keystone Thrills second site meet-up Empty Re: Keystone Thrills second site meet-up

Post  intaminfan08 Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Will be there, can't miss STITP is there any way we could also go for a little stroll around the current construction?
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Keystone Thrills second site meet-up Empty Re: Keystone Thrills second site meet-up

Post  HPCrazy Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Whatever may be happening in Comet Hollow at that time is probably as close as we can get.
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 pm

intaminfan08 wrote:Will be there, can't miss STITP is there any way we could also go for a little stroll around the current construction?
    I really don't know yet. I'm kind of thinking about waiting until there's an official announcement until we look into construction tours.

About the RSVP-ing, I plan on sending out an email to double-check to see if everyone who is interested is still planning on going and who we should be looking for.
    Less than 2 months and while there is still snow on the ground, it will be here before you know it! Wink
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Here is the preview video for our second meet-up to be held on April 17th during "Springtime in the Park":

We hope you'll be able to join us as we usher in the new 2011 coaster season!
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Post  FlyersFan Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:48 pm

I still don't know if I will make it or not but I just wanted to tell whoever did the video that you did a great job.
    woozybear
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  woozybear Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:25 am

As long as the kids cooperate with me and I get the day off work, I will be there, even if it is just a quick hello.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 am

Just a reminder that our second site meet-up is only a few weeks away!

If you are new to the site, this would be an excellent opportunity to come on out and meet some of us, make new friends and ride some of the rides. Some things happening will be checking out the status of Attraction 2012 from Comet Hollow and our Reese's X-treme Cup Challenge tournament.

STITP admission prices are listed on their webpage at Hersheyinthespring.com.

We plan to meet together as a group, again by the M.S. Hershey statue at 10:30 a.m.

PLEASE NOTE -- Please remember that this event will not be "official" as it is basically just a group of us getting together as roller coaster/park enthusiasts on our own time to enjoy the park. If you do plan to meet up with us, you will be responsible for your own admission ticket and money for food.

If you haven't joined the site - it's free to sign up!
    https://keystonethrills.forumotion.com/forum.htm

More info on Springtime in the Park including pricing:
    http://www.hersheyinthespring.com

And check out the latest scoop on Attraction 2012 at our blog:
    http://keystonethrills.wordpress.com/
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 am

Just a reminder that our site meet-up is this Sunday (4/17). As was mentioned earlier, we still plan to meet at the Hershey statue at 10:30. Hope to see you there!
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:14 pm

I checked the weather today and it looks great for sunday. I won't be attending but I'm glad the weather man changed his mind for your meet up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:05 am