Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

+2
Ccron10
brentott
6 posters

What is your favorite ride/attraction, etc.. at Dorney?

brentott
    brentott
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

What is your favorite ride/attraction, etc.. at Dorney? Empty What is your favorite ride/attraction, etc.. at Dorney?

Post  brentott Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

I went for the first time ever last Summer. had a blast! My favorite thing had to be Possessed. It was nuts! What is your favorite part? Also, below is a photograph I took of Possessed. I'd love your feedback as well! One of my favorite shots.

What is your favorite ride/attraction, etc.. at Dorney? Possessed
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

What is your favorite ride/attraction, etc.. at Dorney? Empty Re: What is your favorite ride/attraction, etc.. at Dorney?

Post  Ccron10 Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 pm

My favorite has to be either Hydra or Talon. I haven't been to the park since they built Voodoo (I know it's called Possessed, but it's a poor name IMO) and with my school going to Physics Day this year, I hope it rides better than how simple it looks.
    tatertot3710
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

What is your favorite ride/attraction, etc.. at Dorney? Empty Re: What is your favorite ride/attraction, etc.. at Dorney?

Post  tatertot3710 Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:48 pm

My favorite is Possessed too. It was a big surprise for me.
    brentott
    brentott
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  brentott Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Ccron10 wrote:My favorite has to be either Hydra or Talon. I haven't been to the park since they built Voodoo (I know it's called Possessed, but it's a poor name IMO) and with my school going to Physics Day this year, I hope it rides better than how simple it looks.

I wasn't expecting much, but's it's quite nuts. I felt like I was about to die a few times. lol.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:21 pm

I've seen POV's of that coaster and I have to say - it looks pretty intense compared to other coasters.
    coasterbilly
    coasterbilly
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  coasterbilly Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum! Mine goes to Talon, althought Steel Force is a close second with Hydra being third! Talon overall is one of the most underrated coasters out there in my opinion
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Steel Force, Talon and Hydra. The Comet at HP beats out Thunderhawk almost 100%, no exceptions. Dorney needs a good woodie, maybe a GCI. Their Wild Mouse isn't the greatest either due to the lack of trims and very slow loading/unloading. Talon is probably one of my favorite B&M inverts, alongside Great Bear, Raptor and Montu.

Out of the other rides, I do like the Apollo and find that rather unique. I've never seen anything like it before until I went to Dorney for my first time in 2000.
    coasterbilly
    coasterbilly
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  coasterbilly Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:05 pm

we need, actually, we DESERVE a GCI, with VF and WoF getting one and CP rumored to get one next year, I think Cedar Fair should look our way. Our last coaster was recyled from Geauga Lake while Carowinds, Kings Dominion, Valleyfair, Kings Island, Canada's Wonderland, AND Worlds of Fun have gotten brand spankin new coasters from B&M and GCI, it's our turn I agree Matt.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 pm