Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

3 posters

Hersheypark: Boardwalk Opening Weekend!

brentott
    brentott
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Hersheypark: Boardwalk Opening Weekend! Empty Hersheypark: Boardwalk Opening Weekend!

Post  brentott Wed May 05, 2010 4:36 pm

As we, most likely, ALL know. The Boardwalk at HersheyPark will be opening on May 29th. Anyone plan on attending that weekend? I will be there May 30th ready to rock out to the Wave Pool! Lay back an relax on the Lazy River! Run through East Coast Waterworks! Ride it out on Roller Soaker! HAHAHAHA. A little too excited but let's go!!! Anyone else ready for the Boardwalk?
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: Boardwalk Opening Weekend! Empty Re: Hersheypark: Boardwalk Opening Weekend!

Post  HPCrazy Wed May 05, 2010 5:39 pm

I'll be there a week from then (June 6th). If you want to meet up with me, you'll have to come then! Very Happy
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark: Boardwalk Opening Weekend! Empty Re: Hersheypark: Boardwalk Opening Weekend!

Post  Stormwinder Thu May 06, 2010 11:54 am

I usually avoid Memorial Day Weekend.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Yeah, as most people have three/four day weekends and make the most of it those days. The first Sunday of June is always the best. Light crowds (even in the Boardwalk).
    brentott
    brentott
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  brentott Fri May 07, 2010 3:39 pm

HPCrazy wrote:Yeah, as most people have three/four day weekends and make the most of it those days. The first Sunday of June is always the best. Light crowds (even in the Boardwalk).

I was there last year one of the first weekends of June. It was a rather rainy weekend though. Still had fun. Maybe I will go a few times in June, who knows. That is one of the joys of Season Passes.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Fri May 07, 2010 4:42 pm

It must have been a week or so after we went because it was gorgeous when we were there. Actually both trips turned out to be gorgeous weather. I pray the same this year as well!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:25 pm