Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

3 posters

Hersheypark on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Empty Hersheypark on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Post  Ccron10 Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm

For all those who thought that my Hersheypark recreation was cancelled, think again! By the end of this week, I will likely have a new laptop for college and since it will probably be faster than my current computer, it will mean that I will be able to start this project back up and ultimately finish it.

My goal is to hopefully start back up work on it as soon as next weekend and finish the park by the end of August. I also plan on updating the park to make it the 2010 version as well.

More soon!
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Empty Re: Hersheypark on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Post  Fanatic Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 am

Do you have your progresss saved or will you start from scratch?
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Empty Re: Hersheypark on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Post  Ccron10 Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

I have the park saved twice so that if I accidentally delete one file, I have it backed up. I might either go over to Best Buy tomorrow night or Thursday to look at them or buy one.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 pm

That's good - safe than sorry.
    I just got a new laptop for Christmas and I have No Limits and RCT3 on it as well. Its not even a high-end model, either. I would go for HP or Dell (Which I have) as they have better service and processing power for what you would do Very Happy
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:58 pm

I got a Toshiba, but it has a i7 prosessor. It's really fast! I makes running the hersheypark file run like it is a newly opened map with nothing on it!

After almost a year since i halted work on my re-creation of Hersheypark I am glad to announce that the wait is over! I will be working on the park again over the summer and will try to finish it before the middle of August. This will probably be my final RCT park for awhile and I plan on renovating the current park and turning it into the 2010 version as well as finishing it.

I will have more details on the renovation coming up on my next offical update which will be soon!

Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:47 pm

That's a great laptop too! My old one just so happened to be a Toshiba Satellite : P
    Keep at a comfortable pace on the project - no need to rush. I'm sure it will be great nonetheless!!
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:46 pm

I have started work back up on the park. I have recently added Skyview and SeaQuel to the park. Here's the update:
    http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43123&start=90

Let me know what you think. Smile
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:55 pm

I really like the ground view pictures you added. The view looks exactly like how it does in real life. Smile
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:58 pm

This has to be one of the toughest parks to do in any RCT game so I commend you greatly for sticking to this and giving it your best to get it done!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:57 pm