Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

5 posters

Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup

Poll

Name The Coaster Roundup

[ 0 ]
    Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Bar_left0%Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Bar_left63%Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Bar_left37%Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Empty Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup

Post  Stormwinder Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:16 pm

What yould you have named it? The contest was held in 2003 to name the new roller coaster coming to Pioneer frontier in 2004. Did you vote?
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Empty Re: Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup

Post  Fanatic Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Renegade would have been awesome too. Smile
    Stormwinder
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup Empty Re: Hersheypark: Name the Coaster Roundup

Post  Stormwinder Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:14 pm

I voted for Renegade, but I thought Steel Stampede would win. All three names would have been good.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:08 pm

I voted Storm Runner and was happy that it won. I actually thought Steel Stampede was going to be the winner as a matter of fact.
    ChiefRedskin89
    ChiefRedskin89
    Talon: Grip of Fear Level
    Talon: Grip of Fear Level

Post  ChiefRedskin89 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 am

I also voted for Storm Runner. Its much more origional than the others and its awsome how they used"vertical horse power"!
    hpinsane
    hpinsane
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Post  hpinsane Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 pm

I voted Renegade. I'm more than glad Steel Stampede didn't win. Might as well rename the SooperDooperLooper the Merry Derry Dip!
    Fanatic
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 am

Haha, I wouldn't want to see that happening! StormRunner is a great name nonetheless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:24 am