Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

2 posters

Hershey bears 2010-2011 session

chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Hershey bears 2010-2011 session Empty Hershey bears 2010-2011 session

Post  chrisps Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 pm

I just thought that I would make a new topic in this section about the Hershey bears Hockey team I know that there is session is almost over for the this year but you think that they will make the playoffs this year and do you think that they will finish the session in first or second place this year and do you think that they will win the 2010-2011 trophy this year? I have been to 3 Hershey bears Hockey games this year and I am not going to be going to anymore of the Hershey bears Hockey games this year but I plan to go to a cobble of Hershey bears Hockey games for the 2011 -2012 Hockey session at the giant center.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Hershey bears 2010-2011 session Empty Re: Hershey bears 2010-2011 session

Post  FlyersFan Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Well considering they are 3rd in the conference I think they will make the playoffs. I doubt they will win the Calder cup this season though. The Penguins are a really good team this year and I think if it came down to it they will beat the bears in a series. Hopefully they prove me wrong though. I would like to see them win it all again.
    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  chrisps Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:13 pm

The Hershey bears are in 2nd place right now in there conference I think that they will make the playoffs this year and I hope that they can win the Calder cup this year if they do it will be there 12 Calder cup if they can do it this year. I also think that the Penguins are a good team this year in the AHL and I think that they are going to be a hard to team to play in the playoffs this year. I went to 3 Hershey Bears games this year 2 with my family and one game with my friend this year that game was a game before the session started for the Hershey bears this year it was back at the start of October of last year. I also know that the Hershey bears session is almost over this year and then it will be time for the playoffs to start next month. I am a Hershey bears hockey fan I have been going to games at the Giant center seen 2006 with my friend.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:19 pm

They are in 3rd in their Conference and 2nd in the division. I have only been to 2 Bears games this season but have been to 4 Flyers games. I play Ice Hockey and Roller Hockey so I don't get as much time to go to the games as I do playing the game. I would rather be playing than just about anything else. I used to have season tickets back in the old arena days. We sat in the first row on the goal line. They were some good times. Then we kept them for the first season at the Giant Center. I had to give them up though because of playing so much we were missing at least a game or 2 a week and just giving the tickets away. Then we got a Flyers 11 game plan and went to 11 NHL games a year plus all of the Flyers playoff games for awhile but stopped that when it became too expensive. Glad your a hockey fan, wish there were more around.
    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  chrisps Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 pm

I never know that they are 3rd in there conference but I did know that they are in 2nd place in there division I don't think that they are going to be able to win there division but I think that they are going to be going to the playoffs this year. I also don't think that they are going to win the Calder cup this year but they still had a good Hockey session this year. I have only been to 2 Flyers games both of them in Philadelphia and I enjoy them but they are expensive to go to so I go to the Hershey bears Hockey games. I try to watch the Philadelphia Flyers games on TV when they are at home in Philadelphia or on the road I watch the games on TV when I have the time or not working at the movie theater. I think that the Philadelphia Flyers are going to make the playoffs this year and I hope that they can win the Staidly cup this year. I am going to watch the Philadelphia Flyers playoff games on TV until the playoffs are over or the Philadelphia Flyers get out of the playoffs. I am a Hockey fan and I enjoy the 2 local NHL Hockey teams in this state and the Hershey bears and the Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins. I think that the Wilkes Barre Scranton Penguins are a good team this year in the AHL and I also think that they are going to win the Calder cup this year if not get the final round of the playoffs. There are only 8 Hershey Bears games left this year one on the road this Friday and 2 games at home this weekend and then 2 more home games and 3 road games next month. I am not going to be going to anymore Hockey games this year at Hershey or in Philadelphia but I am still going to be watching the AHL and the NHL games this month and next month and when the playoffs are happing in the AHL and the NHL this year. I have a question for you is there a Philadelphia Flyers game tonight in Philadelphia or on the road tonight? I have NHL 09 and NHL 10 for my PlayStation 3 but I do not play those games anymore because they are to hard for me to play on my PlayStation 3 I was thinking about getting NHL 11 for the PlayStation 3 but I did not get that game for the PlayStation 3 this year from EA sports.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:48 pm

The Flyers don't play tonight they play tomorrow at home on Vs channel at 7:30 against the Washington Capitals. It is #1 vs #2 in the conference so it should be a good one. The Flyers have a great chance at winning the Stanley Cup but I won't count my chickens before they hatch so to speak. They will make the playoffs because they already clinched a spot so there is no way they could miss them. Where do you watch the AHL games on tv? I know the Calder cup finals are on NHL network but I haven't found many other games on tv. As for NHL 11 I have that game for PS3 and it is a really good game. Why are 09 and 10 to hard for you to play? You can change the setting to easy ya know. I play online a good bit when I get the chance which is very hard.
    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  chrisps Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 pm

I am going to watch the Philadelphia flyers game tonight on TV I think that tonights game is going to be a really good game to watch on TV tonight did you say that the game is going to be on VS? I get that channel so I will try to watch the game tonight on TV. I hope that the Philadelphia Flyers game tonight is going to be on channel 35 the Philadelphia sports channel. I also think that the Philadelphia Flyers are going to have a good change to win the Stanly cup this year. I don't get the AHL network on TV were I live I have to pay an extra fee to see that games on the channel so I will just check the AHL website to see who is in the final round of the playoffs and who is going to win the Stanley cup this year. I hope that the Hershey bears can win the Stanley cup this year but I also think that the Wilkes Barre Scranton penguins are going to be a hard to team to beet this year for the Calder cup this year the playoffs should be fun to watch this year in the AHL and the NHL this year. Thanks for telling me that there is a way to change the setting of the NHL 09 and 10 games to easy I never know that you could do that in both games on the PlayStation 3. I have herd some really good things about the NHL 11 game for the PlayStation 3 is it better than the NHL 09 and NHL 10 game on the PlayStation 3 and is the all star game in the new version of the game in the AHL and the NHL? I know that in the last to games that the All star game was not in the NHL 09 and 10 games on the PlayStation 3 so that is way I don't play those games on my PlayStation 3 system anymore. I have won the Stanley cup one time in the NHL 10 game on the PlayStation 3 I am in my second year in the AHL in the game and I have alot of goles in the game.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm

There is no AHL network there is a NHL network. I don't miss a Flyers game I watch them live or record them. I believe you can play the All Star game in NHL 11 but why does it matter to you so much? If you have won the Stanley Cup then why is the game to hard to play? Can't be that hard if you have won the cup. Tonights game will be a good one but Ovie got hurt and isn't playing for the Caps so that is a big blow to them.
    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  chrisps Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 pm

The game is sometimes easy for me and sometimes to hard for me to play but I won the colder cup in the NHL 10 game on the playstation3 I did not win the Stanley cup in NHL 10 yet I am only in my second year in the AHL with the Hershey bears. I like the game but sometimes it gets to hard for me to play. I did not see the all star game in the NHL game for the 2009 and the 2010 game on the playstation3. I am not going to go to anymore Hershey bears games this year but I am going to be watching them on the AHL website to see who wins the Calder cup this year. I am also going to watch the Philadelphia Flyers game tonight if can watch the game on channel 35 that channel is the Philadelphia sports channel will the game be on that channel tonight? I know that you can watch the AHL games on the Internet but there is a fee to pay to watch the AHL games on the Internet so I don't watch them on the Internet I just check the score on the AHL website to see who is winning the games and to see who is going to be going to the playoffs to win the Calder cup this year. I am going to watch the Philadelphia Flyers playoffs games on TV if I can find the games on TV when the playoffs start for the NHL this year. I think that the Philadelphia Flyers have a good change to win the Stanley cup this year that would be really cool if the Philadelphia Flyers win the the Stanley cup this year that would be a really good thing for the city of Philadelphia if they win the Stanley cup this year. I also think that it would be really cool if the Hershey Bears and the Philadelphia flyers win both cups this year it would be a relly cool thing for Pa if both teams win both cups this year. I hope that the Philadelphia Flyers game starts at 7pm tonight on Channel 35 the Philadelphia sports channel that is Comcast channel 35 do you know if the game is going to be on that channel tonight or on Vs tonight?
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Good game going in Philly tonight. Hopefully the Flyers can pull off the comeback.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Ended up being a thriller for sure last night. I look forward to Flyers v.s. Pens tomorrow.
    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  chrisps Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 pm

I did not see the game with the Philadelphia Flyers when they played the Capitals but I read the story in the local newspaper about the game they only lost by one goal in the game. I am also looking forward to tonight's game with the Philadelphia Flyers playing the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight I hope that the Philadelphia Flyers win the game tonight after tonight's game there is just one game left for the Philadelphia Flyers this session. I also know that there is a game tomorrow with the Hershey bears playing the Adirondack Phantoms it is an away game tomorrow night. I am happy that the Philadelphia Flyers are going to be in the playoffs again this year and I hope that they can win all of the playoff games this year and win the Stanly cup this year. I have a question for you do you think that the Philadelphia Flyers are going to win there division this year? I think that the Hershey Bears are going to make the playoffs this year. I have a question for you the Hershey Bears are in 3rd place in there conference who are they going to play in the playoffs this year will they play the second or 3rd place team in the league under the Hershey Bears? I am ready to see the Hershey Bears play in the AHL playoffs this year and I hope that they can win a Calder cup again this year if that does happen this year the Hershey Bears had a relay good hockey session this year.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Yea they only lost by 1 goal but it was in a shootout so they got a point out of the game. As for your question about if I think they will win the division yes I do. They have more games left than any of the teams chasing them. If they beat the Penguins tonight then that basically will seal the division. They have 9 games left after tonight not 1 but maybe you got your info messed up because they only play the Penguins one more time after tonight. If the bears finish in 3rd in their conference they will play the team that finishes in 6th which right now is the Charlotte Checkers. The Bears would have home ice advantage for the first round of the playoffs.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:09 pm