Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

4 posters

Local pa 2011 baseball session

chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Local pa 2011 baseball session Empty Local pa 2011 baseball session

Post  chrisps Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:12 pm

I just thought that I would start a new topic about the 2011 local baseball teams in this area. I am planing to go to a coble of the Lancaster baseball games this year and a cobble of the Harrisburg senators baseball games this year and maybe on reading Phillis baseball game this year. I hope to see some good baseball from the local baseball teams in this area this year. I think that the games with Lancaster and york are going to be good games this year. I hope that Lancaster can win there leguge this year and win in the playoffs this year. I also hope that the Harrisburg senators have a good baseball session this year has anyone been to the new baseball park for the Harrisburg senators I went to there new baseball park last year and I really enjoy the new baseball park better than the one that used to be there before the new baseball park was built and opened last year. I also think that Lancaster is going to have a good baseball session this year and i hope they get into the playoffs this year and win in the playoffs this year.
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Local pa 2011 baseball session Empty Re: Local pa 2011 baseball session

Post  Ccron10 Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:15 am

I've pretty much have only seen the Reading Phillies and they were terrible last year, but hopefully I can make it to a Harrisburg Senators game this year. As of right now I do know I plan on heading to the Phillies in May.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Post  FlyersFan Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Harrisburg's new ball park is very nice. I hope to get to a few games this year myself. I have tickets to a Phillies v.s. Braves game in July which I am looking forward to. I also hope to get to a few more games down at Citizens bank park.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 pm

When did Harrisburg get a new ballpark? I've seen the Senators several times back in 2002. It was enjoyable. Definitely better than watching the majors at a pro ball game.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:10 pm

They just redid the existing ballpark in 2 phases. Phase 1 was open for 2009 and phase 2 for 2010. It is really nice and has a great feel to it. I have been to a few minor league parks and think that the one in Harrisburg is the nicest I have been to. Check out The Ballpark Website Link for more info and to see some pictures.
    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  chrisps Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:01 pm

I went to one or two games at Harrisburg senators last year the all star game was at Harrisburg last year I did not get to see the game. I really like the Harrisburg senators baseball park it fells like a real baseball park and it is alot better than what it was before last year. I hope to go to some Harrisburg senators baseball games this year with my friend or my family this year. I also hope to see a reading philles game this year and a cobble of games at the Lancaster baseball studuim this year. I also hope to be able to go to a Phillis game in Philadelphia this year with my family if I can get tickets to a game this year at home. I also hope to see more games at Lancaster this year and maybe see a game at york this year I have never been to the york baseball studuim but I herd that it is a really nice place to watch baseball games at. I have been to the reading Phillis games twice and I hope to go to a game there again this year they are redoing there baseball filed this year to be a better place to watch baseball this year.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 pm

I can't wait for opening day. LET'S GO PHILLIES!!! Gotta love the 4 aces.
    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  chrisps Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:25 pm

I also can't wait for opening day for the baseball session to start this year it is just 9 days to go until the 2011 baseball session starts this year. I am also a Philadelphia Phillis fan so I am going to try to watch some of there games on TV this year and maybe go to one game this year in Philadelphia this year to see the Philadelphia Phillis play this year. I am also going to try to get to some of the Lancaster baseball games this year and some of the Harrisburg Senors games this year with my friend. I am also hoping to see a Reading Phillis game this year with my friend or my family this year. I also hope that the Lancaster Baseball team makes the playoffs this year and wins the title and the this year. The Lancaster baseball team has not won there title and division seen 2006 so it has been a cobble of bad years for my local baseball team. I am also looking forward to war of the roses game again this year that series is between Lancaster and york and both baseball teams have really good baseball teams. Last year was a good session of baseball for York they won there title and there division last year and Lancaster did not make it to the end of the playoffs so I hope that Lancaster can win there title this year and there division this year.
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan

Post  FlyersFan Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:03 pm

I personally don't pay any attention to the York or Lancaster teams. I pay attention to the Senators and Reading Phillies AA ball clubs and the Phillies in the Majors.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:01 am