Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

3 posters

4 Kiddie Rides To Leave Dorney

Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

4 Kiddie Rides To Leave Dorney Empty 4 Kiddie Rides To Leave Dorney

Post  Ccron10 Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:19 am

(12/3/10) It looks like Dorney Park has put three (1 / 2 / 3) of its small kiddie rides up for sale on Ital Intl, all of which I believe are located in the same general area of the park, along with the Steel First kiddie coaster. Could they be clearing the area out for a new future development?
    Looks like 2012 might be a big year for the Keystone State. Tot Spot looks to be leaving and now there's a lot of land seeming to be opening up at the bottom of the park.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

4 Kiddie Rides To Leave Dorney Empty Re: 4 Kiddie Rides To Leave Dorney

Post  HPCrazy Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 am

About time this happens. I considered this area to be a waste since Camp Snoopy fit the bill more as far a children's offerings. And with the Snoopy area now expanding and changing over to Planet Snoopy, they can finally get to work in that lower part of the park that currently has an empty feel. Perhaps that new rumored woodie might be happening after all!

Almost sounds like what Hershey is doing with "Attraction 2012" minus the viral marketing game... preplanning ahead of time. Looks like PA will be the draw in 2012, should both DP and HP be getting major new attractions that year.
    gb980109
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:47 am

I'd like to see Cedar Fair make a nice investment into Dorney. Get some good coasters in there, and not just ones that they're relocating from other parks too. I like Hershey much more than Dorney, but Dorney is a nice little park.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:20 am