Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

+60
EastSideSweeper
gci2011
QueerRudie
sanremored
HappyEisentrout
jlinbu
michaelcollier1
cmc0823
HPfanatic
L.R.fan5859
Park Connoisseur
Dmy11
philliez92
chris921
oriolesmagic
freakylick
Mr Talley
technocolor
rcoaster
Knowit4000
thom25
Jeter1186
warfelg
coasternerd
ts4unc
cgouse122
coasteral
PiperArcher
Fruitegable
leapthedips
Coast
kumbafire
ahecht
BrandonStrouphauer
intaminfan08
SupremeScream
PSUPrincess22
CoasterBGW
knowit*
MilleniumDork
coastercrazy
Bigcoaster95
HPfangirl4life
underslayer
tedgarb
The Storm Runner
pushingbuttons
Magnum PA
ViperGTS500
njcoast
rascalflatts
AdrenalineJunkie
FlyersFan
gb980109
Fanatic
CoasterEricHP
ChiefRedskin89
Ccron10
HPCrazy
64 posters

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

coasteral
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

Post  coasteral Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:41 pm

I think the only bathroom they would remove is the one next to Tilt O Whirl.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

Post  HPCrazy Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Belo777 wrote:What do you mean by they're all the same? The pictures I posted(from Walter) are all different. (If the pictures is even what your talking about being the same)

Wait a minute that was my error. Didn't look at all the pics closely enough. My apologies. Wink

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 Empty Big picture

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm

We need to look at the bigger picture . This was another collection type game.
    We are now in phase two : read into it. There allways is a phase three with the key word for a search engine . We need that key word or in this case key contact to email based off the convention connection sticker.
    EastSideSweeper
    EastSideSweeper
    Kozmo's Kurves level
    Kozmo's Kurves level

Post  EastSideSweeper Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:01 pm

There was another sticker I had saw today. It Said something like:
    Built in 12 minutes, Designed in 12 years.
    It was at one of the water fountains behind the wave pool.
    gb980109
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:48 am

24 Minutes in the fourth study? I'm thinking 12 x 2 meaning 2 trains for the ride.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 am

That was exactly what I was just thinking. Makes sense.
    CoasterBGW
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 am

Do we have a name?

On 07/05/2011 the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company filed trademark paperwork for the name "SKYRUSH" for a products of beverage glassware, mugs and cups, T-shirts, sweatshirts, caps in Entertainment services in the nature of an amusement park ride

http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=85363316

More documents here:
    http://tdr.uspto.gov/search.action?sn=85363316#

In the voice mail is the following line:
    What a skyrush dude, hats off my friend.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am

Great find Matt! Love the name!
    Park Connoisseur
    Park Connoisseur
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  Park Connoisseur Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:27 am

CoasterBGW wrote:Do we have a name?

On 07/05/2011 the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company filed trademark paperwork for the name "SKYRUSH" for a products of beverage glassware, mugs and cups, T-shirts, sweatshirts, caps in Entertainment services in the nature of an amusement park ride

My two cents...

I think that name is horrible, but unfortunately, if they have filed to trademark it, then it may be the name of this ride. I will hold out hope that it is perhaps a tag line or something to market the ride.

Or, maybe I can hold out hope that someone over at HE&R will read this and agree that that name is terribly lame.
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 am

I doubt this will be the name for the coaster. I have believed since the beginning of all of this, and have said MANY times, I do strongly believe a drop tower will be added also for 2012. This name has gotta be for the drop tower. I still strongly believe the name of the coaster will be astronomy related. Wouldn't SKYRUSH be an awesome name for a drop tower? For sure this isn't the coaster, cuz the coaster will likely be a space related name. So, this is finally the time Hershey is puttin in a drop. Now, my biggest question is, WHERE will Hershey fit it in. Will the Falcons go "Bye Bye" I hope so. Only time will tell.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:39 am

How do you know that we're getting multiple rides next season?
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:41 am

HPCrazy wrote:How do you know that we're getting multiple rides next season?

How do you know otherwise?
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Belo777 wrote:How do you know otherwise?

The only way that I could see us getting more than just the coaster would be if they included a new flat or two (like when Howler opened along with Fahrenheit). And even if we were to get a drop tower, it wouldn't look right in Falcon's spot due to its close proximity to the Kissing Tower. I could see a drop tower being placed elsewhere, just not in that spot. Another new flat, maybe. But I think that the new signage for Falcon is also an indication that it will be sticking around several more years.
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 pm

HPCrazy wrote:The only way that I could see us getting more than just the coaster would be if they included a new flat or two (like when Howler opened along with Fahrenheit). And even if we were to get a drop tower, it wouldn't look right in Falcon's spot due to its close proximity to the Kissing Tower. I could see a drop tower being placed elsewhere, just not in that spot. Another new flat, maybe. But I think that the new signage for Falcon is also an indication that it will be sticking around several more years.

Right, I never said what I think was engraved in stone. Razz I do think SKYRUSH sounds perfect for a drop tower. I'm still thinking that the coaster will be astronomy related.

21 days! Very Happy

(I merged your two posts together - try to remember to edit your posts next time. Thank you - Matt Smile )
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  2012 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Lets say we do get a drop tower also, is it possible that the height limit is for it or is the 212 foot mark is locked into the coaster?
    CoasterBGW
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 pm

The way the minutes read, yes.

Attraction 2012 is to be supported by 32 columns to be located in a man-made pond currently in existence in the park. Attraction 2012 will reach a maximum height of 212.2 feet.

So unless the supports we are seeing in the creek are for a drop tower then the height is for the coaster.
    gb980109
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:32 pm

2012 wrote:Lets say we do get a drop tower also, is it possible that the height limit is for it or is the 212 foot mark is locked into the coaster?
    The variance is for the coaster, not any other rides. Skyrush sounds very Hershey-esque for a coaster.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm pretty sure that the 212 ft height limit is for the coaster, nothing else.
    ChiefRedskin89
    ChiefRedskin89
    Talon: Grip of Fear Level

Post  ChiefRedskin89 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Ok there are several reasons I don't think this will be a name after looking into it a little.

First of all it is not a very good one. I sounds very generic, isn't a commen phrase at all, and honstly doesn't make a ton of scence.

Second of all why would they hint at all the astronomy stuff across all the clues and then just completly cut it off. "Skyrush" doesn't even sound space like.

Third of all and the one thats most intriguing unless I'm reading something wrong is the fact that both documents clearly state standered characters with no indication to font, size, or color. If this is the name of the ride the sign out front isn't going to be in Times New Roman its going to be designed. If they were intending on this being the name it would've been filed asking for the design such as Fahrenheit's logo instead of regular font like its slogan "97* and falling fast".
    CoasterBGW
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 pm

ChiefRedskin89 wrote:
    First of all it is not a very good one. I sounds very generic, isn't a commen phrase at all, and honstly doesn't make a ton of scence.

How can something be very generic and not be a common phrase?

ChiefRedskin89 wrote:
    Third of all and the one thats most intriguing unless I'm reading something wrong is the fact that both documents clearly state standered characters with no indication to font, size, or color. If this is the name of the ride the sign out front isn't going to be in Times New Roman its going to be designed. If they were intending on this being the name it would've been filed asking for the design such as Fahrenheit's logo instead of regular font like its slogan "97* and falling fast".

It just means they are just trademarking the use of the word(s) relating to an amusement park attraction no matter what design. It is more broad than trademarking a logo.

This is exactly what they have done for their other trademarks:
    http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=78370042
    http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=77293903
    http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=76319438

Logos are trade marked separately:
    http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=78388214
    http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=75899195
    http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=74634829
    http://tarr.uspto.gov/servlet/tarr?regser=serial&entry=75398359
    ChiefRedskin89
    ChiefRedskin89

Post  ChiefRedskin89 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Ok makes scence, I was actually looking for the documents on the other ones. By generic I meant cheap and boring. It just doesn't stand out or make an impact like Storm Runner or Lightning Racer.
    gb980109
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:00 pm

ChiefRedskin89 wrote:Ok makes scence, I was actually looking for the documents on the other ones. By generic I meant cheap and boring. It just doesn't stand out or make an impact like Storm Runner or Lightning Racer.
    voted for Renegade, not Storm Runner.
    tedgarb
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  tedgarb Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 pm

The fact that Hershey trademarked a name does not mean they will use it on a name next year! Just sayin'
    CoasterBGW
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:14 pm

tedgarb wrote:The fact that Hershey trademarked a name does not mean they will use it on a name next year! Just sayin'

While true, I highly doubt it given their past registrations and the time period in which it was filed. It is completely consistent with past years for this name to be used for something next year.
    ChiefRedskin89
    ChiefRedskin89

Post  ChiefRedskin89 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:28 pm

gb980109 wrote:
    ChiefRedskin89 wrote:Ok makes scence, I was actually looking for the documents on the other ones. By generic I meant cheap and boring. It just doesn't stand out or make an impact like Storm Runner or Lightning Racer.

I didn't know about the name contest at the time and probably would've voted for Rengeade too but "Thank you for expiriencing vertical horsepower, on Storm Runner" just sounds amazing.
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

ChiefRedskin89 wrote:
    gb980109 wrote:

I didn't know about the name contest at the time and probably would've voted for Rengeade too but "Thank you for expiriencing vertical horsepower, on Storm Runner" just sounds amazing.

I like hearing "Thank you for experiencing vertical horsepower, on STORM RUNNER, and enjoy the rest of your day at Hersheypark!" Better than I like hearing "NOW GET READY! HERE WE GO!"
    Jeter1186
    Jeter1186
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  Jeter1186 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:39 pm

If this coaster is indeed named "SkyRush" that just makes me think it is a launched coaster. When I go tomorrow I will look for further clues.
    CoasterBGW
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Website update:
    http://www.ocplumbingdrain.com​/

Client login box
    phone number

I tried the phone number, but it just sounds like a fax machine.

EDIT: they fixed the phone number, is leads to the same phone message as before

The login box is hard wired to fail right now...

The form calls:
    Code:
    <form id="client_login" name="client_login" method="post" action="/index.php" onSubmit="javascript:return test(this)">

The javascript funtion test() is:
    Code:
    function test(oForm){
       alert("Invalid Login Credentials");
       return false;
    }
    QueerRudie
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  QueerRudie Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 pm

CoasterBGW wrote:Website update:

Client login box
    phone number

The form calls:
    Code:
    <form id="client_login" name="client_login" method="post" action="/index.php" onSubmit="javascript:return test(this)">

Code:
    function test(oForm){
       return false;
    }

OK- so I wasn't nuts when I looked at the source code... I wonder what piece of info we're missing before we can get into the bathrooms...

(BTW: I have to say it- we're wrong about SkyRush, and all the astronomy names... We are, in fact, going to be on BATHROOM: THE RIDE! The train's seats will all be toilets, and the ride will launch up the lift hill with a giant 'FLUSH')
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

Looks like the LaMarcus Brothers have put up a sign in Rhineland on the construction fence advertising their business.
    Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 282673_2120509565830_1038519439_2492217_5419122_n
    CoasterBGW
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Some tweets from Rocky LaMarcus:

http://twitter.com/#!/RockyLaMarcus/status/91218794906779648
    i'm in CA. anyone see that new public restroom in Malibu, the one cantilevered over the PCH like a floating volume of glass and steel?

http://twitter.com/#!/RockyLaMarcus/status/91220274825007106
    OCPD clogged up? improbable under the worst conditions, impossible under better than expected. + the best designs maintain their secrecy.
    The Storm Runner
    The Storm Runner
    Contributor
    Contributor

Post  The Storm Runner Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 pm

I wonder how Kennywood's reacting to Skyrush...lol.
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Rocky LaMarcus just began following my Twitter account as well. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on what he's up to now.
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Rocky wouldnt tell me their involvement with RIT, and I asked why do the posters say UNCOVER THE TRUTH. He was shocked. he said does it really say uncover the truth? maybe someone defaced the poster. i'm just trying to run my mid-air excavation biz. I replied- It also gives a link to the Hersheypark Facbook page. Darn hooligans.... R U sure you didnt print that? It looks printed on. He replied= that's actually PRINTED on OUR poster?! you know what, i think i know what this could be. this could be some kind of marketin
    I then replied- Yes on your poster, what could the marketing be FOR that you just mentioned? Then Finally, Rocky back 2 me- i don't want to speculate publicly. i'll talk with jeff. thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

QueerRudie wrote:
    CoasterBGW wrote:Website update:

Client login box
    phone number

The form calls:
    Code:

Code:
    function test(oForm){
       return false;
    }

OK- so I wasn't nuts when I looked at the source code... I wonder what piece of info we're missing before we can get into the bathrooms...

(BTW: I have to say it- we're wrong about SkyRush, and all the astronomy names... We are, in fact, going to be on BATHROOM: THE RIDE! The train's seats will all be toilets, and the ride will launch up the lift hill with a giant 'FLUSH')

========-
    In reply to BATHROOM- THE RIDE. I think your RIGHT!! LOL. The slogan/motto can be, BATHROOM- THE RIDE! WELCOME TO t he ride that scares the CRAP out of you! LITERALLY.
    Ccron10
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:09 pm

http://keystonethrills.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/hersheypark-project-2012-update-29-7-13-11/

New construction update with the discovery of a new type of footer that matches up to the short supports next to Lightning Racer.
    Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 262186_2122382492652_1038519439_2494731_6023180_n
    Looks like one of the turns out near the old dam might be low to the ground from the looks of it.
    CoasterBGW
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Some layout referenced images:
    Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 Track10
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 am

Nice update. Can't wait to get another look at the site this weekend. Expect another construction update after the weekend.

EDIT:

Rocky LaMarcus recently posted this to his Twitter account:

someone mentioned jan van der velde....what's his deal? i hope we didn't send him an official neon green LMB t-shirt.

I just asked Rocky how things were between him and O' Connell Plumbing & Drain and this was his response:

i know fred well. part friend, part fan. i follow all their projects: guggenwatercloset, bilbaobathroom, fallingwashroom.

My thoughts and how this is related to the project - "washroom" and "bathroom" - construction of new restoom facility.

PiperArcher
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  PiperArcher Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm

I may be thinking really hard about this but I think that the GUGGENwatercloset and the BILBAObathroom means that this new bathroom (assuming there will be one) will be very unique. Just look at a picture of the GUGGENheim museum BILBAO
    here-----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Guggenheim-bilbao-jan05.jpg

Maybe the FALLINGwashroom means that the first drop will fall into/over water.
    The Storm Runner
    The Storm Runner
    Contributor
    Contributor

Post  The Storm Runner Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 pm

HPCrazy wrote:
    i know fred well. part friend, part fan. i follow all their projects: guggenwatercloset, bilbaobathroom, fallingwashroom.

Fred? It's Frank O'Connell. Uhh?
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 am

I know the GM's name is Frank O' Connell. That's the message that Rocky LaMarcus sent to me on Twitter. I guess "Fred O' Connell" is a new character being introduced to the game.

Also looks like we've come to the point in the game where the flashing images appear:

http://ocplumbingdrain.com/images/ocAni.gif

One of the images seems to feature a pic of the area where the Comet Hollow restrooms are currently located. Remember how the Western Chute Out slides were featured along with a pic of Fahrenheit's track....mainly because the Chute Out would be removed in favor of FH? Looks like what I mentioned about O' Connell being related to a new restroom facility being constructed as part of this project is pretty much correct.

EDIT:

Brandon and Alex posted the images on the Project 2012 Facebook group so I thought I would share them here:

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 283187_230426756991470_100000724421732_778355_4651187_n

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 283038_230426026991543_100000724421732_778353_794222_n

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 269806_230425923658220_100000724421732_778352_2217403_n

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 269483_2191347153276_1535067496_2318554_7221484_n

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 265062_2191344953221_1535067496_2318551_1080710_n

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 263528_2191346153251_1535067496_2318553_371936_n
    BrandonStrouphauer
    BrandonStrouphauer
    Great Bear Level
    Great Bear Level

Post  BrandonStrouphauer Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 am

The main thing I'M concerned with is the Image with the HALF barcode, and above it ALL the weapons fro the game CLUE. I'm getting from that, CLUE GAME WEAPONS+BARCODE(Right now only half of a barcode. :<( ) =A MEGA clue. I NEED THE OTHER HALF OF THAT FREAKING BARCODE!! Ughh. OCP is playin hard 2 get. Razz I hope we do get the other half very soon. Funny thing is, last night, I was lyin in bed, and I said to myself "I bet Hershey is gonna throw barcodes at us.... Can I tell the future?? I wish, I wld know what this thing is then. Razz
    ahecht
    ahecht
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  ahecht Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:40 am

The first pic is taken here, near the restrooms. The text "endofline." might indicate that this is where the station for the new ride will be, or it may indicate that this is where we will find the end of the barcode. Note that it is next to a bathroom:

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 Ocd10

Is that bench located in the same area as the first picture? It looks like a different style of bench than the ones in the Google picture, but they may have replaced the benches since Google went through. My only guess for "hellotornadoman." is that "tornado man" might be a reference to Fred O'Connell (he designs toilets, and a toilet flushing looks like a tornado), who could show up on th bench. We also might find the other half of the barcode there, which will lead us to more information on "tornado man".

The last picture should be fairly obvious: the bathroom in the area shown in the first picture will be going away.

Last edited by ahecht on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    CoasterBGW
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:48 am

Two of the images have text in the bottom left cornor:

"endofline."
    "hellotornadoman."

Hello tornado man a reference to me?
    ahecht
    ahecht
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  ahecht Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:56 am

Two images weren't posted above. One is a better quality version of the CLUE+Barcode. The other is a picture of the same bench with the date 07.18.11. Someone or something is going to be on that bench on the 18th.

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 Oc3_0

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion - Page 19 Oc5
    ChiefRedskin89
    ChiefRedskin89

Post  ChiefRedskin89 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:23 am

I have a feeling someone should go to that bench this Monday...very interested in what they may find.
    HPfangirl4life
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  HPfangirl4life Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Ooo I wish there was a time given (even in code). I'm actually going to be at the park Monday evening. I would love to actually witness something in person.

EDIT:

Forgot to include with my original post above:

Aren't their SIX pieces in clue? Which one are we missing?

2nd EDIT:

Gosh I'm scattered today! The "End of Line" we could be looking at que location. Station is supposed to be where Tilt-a-whirl is. Break run coming into to Hollow from Skyview direction. I wouldn't want the line directly under the break run, so next logical place is the current bathroom location.

(Hopefully I've said my peace until someone else posts now haha)
    HersheyBoy
    HersheyBoy
    Trailblazer Level
    Trailblazer Level

Post  HersheyBoy Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm new to post but have been following the fourm for months....

The lead pipe is the clue piece that is missing....Has to be something to do with OCP&D....It's what makes the most sense
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:03 pm

HPfangirl4life wrote:Gosh I'm scattered today! The "End of Line" we could be looking at que location. Station is supposed to be where Tilt-a-whirl is. Break run coming into to Hollow from Skyview direction. I wouldn't want the line directly under the break run, so next logical place is the current bathroom location.

(Hopefully I've said my peace until someone else posts now haha)

Since the one pic mentions about "End of the Line", we could be looking at the ride entrance possibly. That would mark "End of the Line" unless it's the other end in the station. This relating to the ride queue and then the restroom symbol with a red line through it indicating that those restrooms will be demolished to make way for queue line space.

Someone told me that the restrooms are being relocated to the current site of the games next to Looper's entrance. Of course this area will need somekind of restroom facility with three coasters in the immediate area.
    QueerRudie
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  QueerRudie Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:32 pm

The end of the line could also refer to the last of the clues- Just a guess; not necessarily something that IS the 'last of the clues' but an idea.

As for the johns, I'm starting to think we might have been given a clue that's telling us to stop looking THERE- as in: Everyone's been talking about restrooms (myself included) but could it also be a reference point to "No, it's NOT the bathrooms, but I'll place a clue HERE" sort of thing.

Mabye our 'mystery' artitsts are telling us that we're going up the wrong path?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:41 pm