Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

5 posters

Hersheypark: Summer Concert Series scedule now listed on HP websitte

Knoebels Fan
    Trailblazer Level
    Trailblazer Level

Hersheypark: Summer Concert Series scedule now listed on HP websitte Empty Hersheypark: Summer Concert Series scedule now listed on HP websitte

Post  Knoebels Fan Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:41 am

I checked the HP Website for the Summer Concert series and they now have the line up listed.

Hey, obviously it's not A-list entertainers, but some of the concerts there are fun at least! It beats some other amusement park "entertainment".

My wife and I saw two shows there that were actually really good.....Everclear and the Grass Roots (hey, I'm old, what can I say)

Any shows that anyone else has seen that they really enjoyed?

http://www.hersheypark.com/entertainment/summer_concert_series.php
    FlyersFan
    FlyersFan
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Hersheypark: Summer Concert Series scedule now listed on HP websitte Empty Re: Hersheypark: Summer Concert Series scedule now listed on HP websitte

Post  FlyersFan Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 pm

I saw weird al there a long time ago and that was really fun. I actually got to ride the wildcat in the seat behind him. As for this year I think I will go see Billy Ocean, Miranda Cosgrove and Bowzers Rock N Roll Party.
    HPfangirl4life
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Hersheypark: Summer Concert Series scedule now listed on HP websitte Empty Re: Hersheypark: Summer Concert Series scedule now listed on HP websitte

Post  HPfangirl4life Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:22 pm

I'm a huge fan of Andrew Zimmern. I wonder what he will be doing there.

I have seen Weird Al there twice. That was a blast. I wish he would tour again. My mom and I used to make a special "girl's trip" to see the Women of the 60s every mother's day. Those are fond memories Smile
    HPCrazy
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Not a whole lot that really caught my eye there. But then I don't usually go to check out the Amphitheatre shows either.
    warfelg
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

Post  warfelg Sat May 21, 2011 2:47 pm

I know I'll be going when Bonnie Dune plays with a friend...not only are we fans of glee, but we love their music. The only show I think I'm going to go see this summer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:25 am